1. Start filling bag with mulching material, with horse manure – to a depth of 200mm.
2. Then put 5 X cuts into cloth around the bag.
3. Poke the roots thru the hole and spread them.
4. Add another 200mm of soil mix.
5. Then repeat – plant other 5 strawberry plants.
6. Keep going until the top.
7. This way you should get a minimum of 25/30 plants.
8. Can be
watered directly from the top – or put a
piece of alkathene pipe with small holes drilled and
the bottom of the pipe – so water will distribute
from the middle, so the roots of the plants will
gravitate towards the middle which will
plants drying out as they are gross water feeders.